Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Automotive Diagnostic Scanner with TPMS Service Function and Wireless Bluetooth
All Systems Diagnoses of this Diagnostic Tool
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
1. Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch
2. Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles
3. Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active tests and Adaptations
4. Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback
5. Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Features:
1) Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
2) Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3) Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4) Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time
5) Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6) Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7) Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
8) TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
9) Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
10) Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
11) Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
12) On-screen relearn procedure
13) One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
14) Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
Autel MP808TS, same as other tpms tool, provides comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems, which can be divided into 5 parts:
1. Check by embedded antennae activating 98% of all known TPMS sensorsto view data
2. Diagnoses TPMS ECU for complete health check with specific DTC definitions
3. Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
- Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
- Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
- Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
- Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
4. Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time. Professional Repair Solutions
MP808TS offers quick access to the vehicle systems for various maintenance tasks like Oil reset, SAS calibration, IMMO Keys, ABS Bleeding and services of EPB, BMS, and DPF etc. Enter correct values or data, perform necessary actions, to complete selected service operations.Bluetooth Maxi-VCI Mini
Latest compact size wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII Connector, transmits vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection, giving mechanics greater service mobility and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still OBDII connected to the vehicle for data transmission.Superior User-Friendly Designs
7-inch Full HD screen– easy view
7-hour battery life – anytime use
Quad-core processor – fluent operation
One-stop multitasking –time saving
MaxiFix online community– tips sharing
Instant tech support–quick solutionsAutel MaxiPRO MP808TS Coverage Vehicle Brands:
JAGUAR,KIA,LANCIA,LAND ROVER,LEXUS,MAYBACH,MAZDA,MINI, MITSUBISHI,NISSAN,OPEL,PEUGEOT,PORSCHE,RENAULT,SAAB,SCION,SEAT,OBDII,SKODA
SMART,SPRINTER,SUBARU,SUZUKI,TOYOTA,VAUXHALL,VOLVO,VWAutel MaxiPRO MP808TS FAQs:
Question 1: Can you read the tpms sensor at the wheel or just thru the obd2 connector?
Answer 1: This diagnostic tool can directly read the TPMS sensor directly. The trigger antenna is embedded in the tool’s upper right hand corner. You can hold the top right corner of the tablet close to the sensor mounted on the wheel to read TPMS sensor data- - sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor position.
Question 2: Does this Autel MP808TS support dodge?
Answer 2: Dear Rudy, this diagnostic tool can work on most of 1996 and newer vehicles which have the universal OBD II connector, of course includes Dodge. But in order to give you the final confirmation, we will be appreciated you could provide us the vehicle year to further check.
Question 3: What is the difference between the mp808ts and the ms906ts?
Answer 3: MS906TS has a larger screen, comes equipped with speakers, has an LED flashlight on the bluetooth OBD2 connector. It is a considerably larger tablet and the bigger brother of MP808TS.
But otherwise they are the same as far as diagnosing vehicles. The MP808TS has a holster on the back of itself where you hold the bluetooth OBD2 connector.
Question 4: Does the mp808ts have the capability to perform aftertreatment tests like pressurizing and flow testing the urea system?
Answer 4: Dear friend, yes ,MP808TS can serve the functions for you.
Question 5: Can this scan tool do active test of solenoid like a vent valve or purge valve for example?
Answer 5: Yes, MP808TS can perform active test of solenoid.Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Specifications:
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Package includes:
|Recommended Use ||Indoor |
|Operating System ||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat |
|Processor ||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz) |
|Memory ||32GB |
|Display ||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution |
|Connectivity ||? Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 |
| ||Wi-Fi |
| ||HDMI Type A |
| ||Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB) |
|Sensors ||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust |
|Audio input/output ||Input: N/A |
| ||Output: Beep |
|Power and Battery ||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery |
| ||Charges via 5 VDC power supply |
|Tested Battery Life ||Around 7 hours of continuous use |
|Battery Charging Input ||5 V/1.5 A |
|Power Consumption ||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V |
|Operating Temp. ||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F) |
|Storage Temp. ||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) |
|Operating Humidity ||5% - 95% non-condensing |
|Dimensions (W x H x D) ||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”) |
|Net Weight ||885 g (2.31 lb.) |
|Protocols ||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, |
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case